We did not scan 5KPlayer for Mac 4.2 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
5KPlayer is a new-style free media player for Mac OS as all-in-one HD video/music/DVD player, AirPlay streamer and free online video/music downloader. It plays 4K/5K, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MP3 music & DVD on Mac flawlessly. Incorporating Apple's AirPlay tech, 5KPlayer makes it much easier to stream media from iPad, iPhone to Mac or from Mac to Apple TV. Moreover, with 5KPlayer, you can free download any online video music and watch offline. With these advanced features, 5KPlayer can easily fulfill all of your music video playback demands. Just feel free to download this unique media player and enjoy a brand-new audiovisual experience.
1. Play any media formats on Mac OS, including 4K/5K ultra HD videos, MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, AVI, MP4, WMV, DVD movies, MP3 music, etc;
2. With built-in AirPlay sender/receiver, free stream music/videos from iPhone, iPad to Mac, or from Mac to Apple TV or Airplay-enabled speakers;
3. As a powerful online video/music downloader supporting over 300 sites, download video/music free from Yahoo, Dailymotion, Vimeo and so on;
4. Have embedded radio player to play radio from BBC, Heart, XFM, Kiss, Magic and other internet radio stations.
5. As a video to MP3 converter, free convert videos to MP3 or AAC music on Mac;
6. Work as an excellent file manager, easily organizing your video & music files;
7. Record iPhone/iPad/Mac screen with high quality by AirPlay mirroring.
8. Easy to use. Completely free and safe. No virus, malware or spyware.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for 5KPlayer for Mac 4.2 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.